Click here for a printable OCA San Mateo membership form.
Membership in OCA is open to all U.S. citizens or permanent residents at least 18 years of age, except agents
of foreign governments. Members in OCA range from young adults to senior citizens, from foreign-born to American-born,
and from heritages such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, as well as other heritages. Members pay annual
dues; more than half of the members' dues go to National OCA for programs, staffing, and other activities. The
remainder of the dues stays in the Chapter and provides some of the funding to operate the Chapter and its activities.
If you would like a membership form, contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or print it out from our website by clicking the
- Individual, $40/year
- Family, $50/year
- Student, $10/year
You will be joining the only national Asian American civil rights organization with an office in Washington DC. You
will be part of a national network of over 80 chapters and affiliates. You will be supporting OCA's efforts to
eliminate Asian American stereotypes in the media, public policy, and society. You will help build a more positive and
accurate image of Chinese Americans and Asian Pacific Americans. Joining will help raise your visibility in your
community, and help get your views and needs addressed.
In addition, members also get:
- A subscription to OCA National's quarterly IMAGE magazine.
- Discounted OCA National Convention registration fees.
- OCA's affinity MBNA PlatinumPlus MasterCard, which benefits OCA each time you charge a purchase.
- 10% discount on Avis car rentals (discount number T616000)
- Discounts on United Parcel Service shipping (call 1-800-325-7000 to enroll)
- Access to educational and leadership training programs, including Young OCA, Young Professionals, OCA College
Affiliates, OCA Interships, the OCA/JACL Leadership Conference, and the OCA/State Farm Asian American College
Leadership Training Conference.